Varun Rajamane - Electric Poles across the World
A continuously updating blog post. Provides images on electric poles that have interesting designs from across the world.
· 1 min read
Werdohl, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Single Insulated Cable, We aren't sure how many cores are present in this cable.
- Mounted on a Pulley or Wheel system to allow for good flexibility.
- Pole is made out of Wood.
- Which they have a lot of due to rotting from the insects eating up the forests from a lack of rainfall.
- Every so few poles, what seems like terminations exist to help create and maintain tension.